K-tizo – ancient Greek, ‘to create, creative or Creator”.
Creativity is a gift. Let us share it with you.
- Relationship – you are the most important part of the project
- Integrity – we do what we say
- Commitment – we see your project through, from start to finish
- Professionalism – guaranteeing that the process will be efficient
- Diligence – we work hard to ensure your complete satisfaction
The owner and primary graphic artist of k-tizo is Jeff Cummings. Jeff began serious graphic design in 1989 through an apprenticeship program with the Advanced Training Institute of America, Oak Brook, IL (suburb of Chicago). Through Jeff's years in the industry he has developed a network of professionals, bringing their expertise to your project. (With this in mind, if you are a programmer, printer, or have expertise in any other related field, we'd like to hear from you. We may just end up working together).
Jeff is the former owner of Creative Expressions Professional Graphic Design based in Airdrie, Alberta, Canada (suburb of Calgary). K-tizo continues to service this Canadian client base.